Friends of Breede Centre
A Friend is someone who supports Breede Centre by holding our vision with warmth and care and helps us achieve our dream in whatever way they can. These are some of the ways you could help:
- Keep an eye on our Wish List and see if you, or someone you know, can help.
- Sponsor the training of a student in the long term training.
- Volunteer at the Centre as a full time, part time or occasional assistant to help with education, homework support, holiday camps, practical work, garden, administration, fundraising, maintenance, building.
- Offer to tutor a course
- Become a mentor to a student
- Join one of our funding projects; and
- Volunteers long and short term we would love to hear from you!